Money Smart Main Topics
Database of Disability Resources
Banking Services for Individuals with Disabilities
Employment Resources for Individuals with Disabilities
- Career One Stop
- Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation
- Project RISE (Reaching for Independent Successful Employment)
- Goodwill – empowers people with disadvantages and different abilities to earn and keep employment through individualized programs and services.
- Kansas Rehabilitation Services – (DCF)
- Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation (DESE)
- SHIFT– (Employer and Employee Disability Inclusion)
Resources Employers Hiring Individuals with Disabilities
United Way 2-1-1
United Way’s 2-1-1 hotline is a great resource for everyday needs that aren’t quite 9-1-1 emergencies.
United Way 2-1-1 spans a 23-county area, including 7 counties in Kansas and 16 in Missouri, and has access to thousands of resources. The comprehensive database is constantly being updated so you’ll have accurate information. Call 2-1-1 and you’ll reach a trained, caring professional 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It’s free and confidential.
For additional information about United Way’s 2-1-1 services:
call (816) 474-5112 or toll free at (866) 320-5764.