GET MONEY $MART at Q3Connect!
September 11, 2019
4:00PM – 8:00PM
KCK Public Library (South Branch)
3104 Strong Ave, Kansas City, KS 66106
Money Smart KC now hosts quarterly events to promote financial wellness in our community. Q3 Connect will feature a variety of resources and workshops from First Federal Bank of KC, Social Security Administration, Onward Financial, UMB Bank, Bank of Blue Valley and more. Get Your FREE tickets here!
- Social Security Scans
- Credit Report Reviews
SESSIONS IN ENGLISH ( Room A):
4-4:50PM – What’s Your Money Personality
5-5:50PM – Budgeting 101
6-6:50PM – What’s Included in Your Credit Score
7-7:50PM – Social Security: Info, Tips and Scams
SESSIONES EN ESPAÑOL ( Sala B):
4-4:50PM – Seguro Social: Informacion, Sugerencias, y Fraude
5-5:50PM – Que esta incluido en los puntuajes de credito?
6-6:50PM – Presupuesto 101
7-7:50PM – Prestamos/ Propetarios de viviendas
Shark Tank 2.0 Youth Competition September 2019
The Power of You: High School Youth Conference/Competition
- Date: Friday, September 27th
- Time: 8:30am-3pm (two rounds of competition)
- Place: Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 1 Memorial Drive, KCMO 64198
Do your students have what it takes to solve a problem with an innovative solution? In the Shark Tank 2.0 Youth Contest, teams will receive a problem on the day of the competition and will create a service or product to solve that problem. Each team will create a business plan and present to the judges. The competition is limited to four teams per school, unless there is space available after the registration deadline (9/13/2019).
Bring a team of four high school students to Money Smart KC 2.0 Shark Tank!
- Laptops will be available for every team – cell phones are allowed during the competition
- Competition is limited to the first 20 teams registered – judges will pick the top 5 teams to present at the finals
- Lunch and snacks provided for all team members
- Prizes and trophies for 1st and 2nd place winners ($1000 for 1st team and $500 for 2nd place team)
- Competition led by UMKC Office of Financial Literacy
- Contest sponsored by Central Bank of Kansas City
Registration deadline: September 13, 2019
I'm sorry, but we have all of our teams for this year's competition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waiting list.