Moneytalk is hosting a workshop for parents and their teen or young adult child to learn how to create a budget and stick to it.
Enjoy an activity filled morning with your teen or young adult learning how to budget your money. Learn how to:
– Set goals for your budgeting
– Distinguish between needs & wants
– Learn how to create a spending plan (budget)
– Learn how to determine when you will have the money for the purchase (cash flow plan)
– Strategies and tips for sticking to your budget
– and more
Ticket price includes lunch and drink at Third Space Coffee. A simplified menu will be available to choose from when you arrive.
Snacks and drinks will be available throughout the workshop.
A copy of the workbook is also included.