Workshops are offered on their own and as part of the Signature Program. Workshops are offered to those who are Pre-GED, and an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to see what WEN services are all about.
- Please email your workshop selections a week in advance to Lynnette Williams
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes before the workshop to complete registration paperwork
- Attendees must be at least 18 years old
- Business casual dress required
- Workshops are subject to cancellation, date change/or time change dependent upon facilitator availability, attendance, weather, and scheduling conflict
Getting Where You Want to be: How to Set Goals and Manage Your Time, 9am – 12pm
January 10, February 23, April 13, May 16, June 27, August 8, September 19 and October 31
Budgeting: Bossing Your Money Around, 9pm – 12pm
January 12, February 26, April 6, May 18, June 29, August 10, September 21 and November 2
Credit: Get Scored, 1pm – 4pm
January 17, February 28, April 11, May 23, July 6, August 15, September 26 and November 7
You’ll learn the vital skills necessary for employment success, including time management, conflict management, business etiquette and problem-solving.
Faced with juggling the demands of work and family life, women need the skills and support resources to strike a successful balance. This workshop series includes goal setting and time management, basic money management, stress management and self-esteem building.
Workshops will be held at the Women’s Employment Network, 920 Main Street, Suite 100, Kansas City, Missouri. All of the workshops are open to the public, and advance registration is required.
If you’re interested in attending, please contact Lynnette Williams, (816) 822-8083