- Simplified Option for Home Office Deduction
- Choose your Tax Preparer carefully
- Tax Calendar
- Avoid Tax Scams
- Protect Data from Breaches
- Do your homework – IRS Resources
Pre-Register (suggested/not required) by Friday April 20, 2018. Pre-registered attendees will receive a copy of the PowerPoint presentation and resource materials prior to the web conference. To register, send email to Eden Holsman, IRS Stakeholder Liaison, at: Eden.R.Holsman@irs.gov with the following information:
- Subject Line “Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes Small Businesses Make”
- Name & Organization
- Email Address
Here is the information you need to join the Internal Revenue Service WebEx Session:
FIRST – Log in: Join the meeting
…or copy and paste this into your web browser:
You will need to enter your name and a valid email address.
Meeting Number: 993 663 833
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.
NEXT – Join the audio portion once you are on the web – there are 3 audio options.
- Have the system call you on the phone (enter your phone number) – for the best audio quality, use a desk phone.
- Choose audio via computer if you have speakers and a microphone on your computer.
- Last choice, if neither of the above works: call the number below and enter the access code
855-865-6792 (IRS WebEx External)
304-579-6720 (Alternate Number)
Access Code: 993 663 833
If the three audio options are not systemically displayed when you enter WebEx:
- Click on the “Quick Start” tab displayed on the upper left side of your screen.
- Then click on “More Options” located under the phone icon to display the three audio options available
Want to join through conference call
Join by telephone by calling 855-865-6792 and entering the Access Code: 993 663 833#
Want to join from your smartphone or tablet
The WebEx app is available from both the Android and Apple stores.
Some cell phone carriers and some older cell phones do not support both audio and visual at the same time – you’ll get one or the other.
See this page for more information on the mobile apps:
Before the meeting –
- Please make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements by clicking JOIN A TEST MEETING…or copy and paste this into your web browser: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- Please join the event 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of the session
Connectivity issues DURING the Event? Please email us: SL.Central.IL.Chicago@irs.gov
Certificates and CE credit are not being offered for this event.
Questions please contact:
Eden R Holsman Melody Green
IRS Stakeholder Liaison IRS Stakeholder Liaison
Office: 913-722-7551 Office: 314-339-1529