Free and Live Nationwide Seminars for Bank Officers and Employees
The FDIC will conduct a live seminar on FDIC deposit insurance coverage for bank employees and bank officers on December 4, 2017.
Registering for the live seminar
Seminar participants must register at least two business days prior to the event by following these steps:
- Go to www.mymeetings.com/rsvp.
- Enter the conference number 3663779.
- Enter 1629818 for the pass code.
- Leave the PIN number field blank.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- On the next page, provide your name, email address, answer the four questions and then click the “Proceed” button.
- In addition to the link to join the conference, you also will receive a call-in number for the audio component of the event. Participants must dial into the teleconference for the audio portion of the presentation as well as for the question-and-answer session.
Accessing the Slide Presentation for the Live Seminar
Note that slide revisions could be required if there are any legislative, regulatory, or policy changes that affect the calculation of deposit insurance coverage. The seminar will use the most up-to-date PowerPoint presentation.
Comprehensive Deposit Insurance Seminar for Bankers: The PowerPoint slides (or PDF version) are used during the live presentations.
Comprehensive Deposit Insurance Seminar for Bankers – PDF 2Mb
Contact the FDIC Call Center at 877-ASK-FDIC (877-275-3342) for additional information about the FDIC’s 2017 seminars.
<!–Questions about the live seminars or the YouTube videos may be sent to: DIBankerSeminars@fdic.gov
–>The FDIC looks forward to your institution’s participation in these seminars.